Pages

Thursday, January 5, 2012

Versatile Blog Award!

Wow what a break! I had school until the 23rd so when the clock struck 3:45 I rushed out of school to start my 5 hour drive back to Cincinnati.  The drive went smoothly but I as I pulled into my brother's driveway and reached for my laptop that is always on the floor behind my seat - it was not there! Two thoughts ran through my head immediately 1) Someone stole it at starbucks in my 3 minute stop to get coffee or 2) I left it in my classroom! After being in panic mode I convinced myself that my laptop was indeed left in my classroom since I could not remember actually putting the bag over my shoulders.  

I was so bummed about my lack of technology for a week because I had so many blog ideas to write about over break.  When I got back to Chicago I was able to get into my school thanks to my school secretary and finally feel connected again.  

What a wonderful surprise to see that I was nominated for the Versatile Award three times!!

  

THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU to Jena at Caught in the Middle, Heather at Loose Shoelaces and Kate at To the square inch  for your nominations! All of these blogs have inspired me to try new things and be creative everyday!  I am not much of a commenter on blogs but believe me - I am look forward to reading your posts every night!
Here are the rules:

1. Thank the person who nominated you with a link back to them. 

2. Tell 7 things about yourself.
3. Pass this on to 15 newly discovered blogs and let them know they have received an award!
So here we go... 

7 things about myself: 

1) Over the summer I became OBSESSED with Starbuck's Via iced caramel coffee. 
2) I find crafts to be very relaxing to do at night. 
3) Thanks to DVR I have the WORST taste in television.  You name the bad show- I probably watch it.  
4) Back to the Beach is hands down my favorite movie of all time.  I have always wanted cute pajamas to dance on a balcony with my friends.  
5) I don't want to leave the classroom BUT I would love to eventually start leading professional developments or workshops during the summer - maybe over groupwork?
6) I love buying workout clothes from Lululemon  (not really in a teacher's budget) even though I don't really like to workout.  
7) I started to collect elephants when I was really little.  I still get one every year for Christmas :)


Favorite blogs to follow (I don't have 15 YET) 

I hope everyone had a wonderful winter break!

No comments:

Post a Comment